Monday, July 6, 2009

Portrait

since i started photography last year it has been so boggling on how to snap and played around with the functions of my Canon 400D

yet i find it so hard and blame it on my lens which until today i still blame on my 18-55 mm kit lens

but then it slowly appears that 18-55 mm is good because it is a wide angle lens and it had help me a lot on and off while photography session

i just think i have to get a 18-55 mm IS (Image Stabilizer)

to stabilize my mind now boggling on the photo i took with non IS !!!

hmm... >.<

ohh... below were some of the photo i took last year when i 1st bought my camera

my gf's niece

kids are the hardest to take photos with, some say... to me its the easiest to take with, say me !

IMG_0017a

IMG_0033a

IMG_0024a

taken using my faithful loving lens 50mm F1.8 II

i just love taking her till today ever since this photo has become my favourite...

and and portrait is my pint of stout... tee hee ^.^ *twinks

more photo of her will be posted soon ! stay tuned

1 comment:

Starrynite said...

cute, her eyes are so big & round ^-^

Post a Comment